- Date: 2020-03-26
- Update: 2020-04-07
- Views: 1639
The library of NHRI plays effective roles in gathering and organizing books, videos, journals, and E-resources. Through circulation services, articles delivery services, education and training services, library established an effective intermediary between researchers and library materials to help researchers grasp the latest information of interested research fields. Furthermore, to disseminate NHRI academic outcome, library established an institutional repository system and dimensional indicators to collect and manage NHRI publications.
- To effectively provide medical and health research information to researchers.
- To maximize the publicizing of NHRI research outcome via multiple scholar platforms.
- To help researchers discover their research performance by establishing dimensional indicators.
To achieve these missions, the library has set the following objectives:
- To become an effective information provider
- To maximize the publicizing of NHRI research achievement
- To reveal researchers’ individual academic and research performance
For advanced service, please refer to the library website.