- Date: 2020-03-26
- Update: 2020-04-01
- Source: National Health Research Institutes
- Views: 1118
The Secretariat provides administration supports to the following:
- Holding meetings for the management boards
- Handling legal affairs
- Facilitating press release and media contact
- Promoting public relations and NHRI images
- Meetings: Board of Directors Meeting, Search Committee of the NHRI President, Advisory Meeting, Assembly Meeting, Executive Meetings, Art and Cultural Lectures, Dinner with the President
- Legal affairs: Legal consultations for composing cooperation agreements, contracts, and internal regulations, etc.
- Publication relations: Facilitate visits of scholars and community students.
- Press release: Facilitate media contact and hold public relation activities.
- Other secretarial supports such as script writing and correspondence.
|Bryan Wei||Acting Chieffirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ching-Yi Wan||Secretary to President Kung-Yee Liangemail@example.com|
|Tsui-Mien Cheng||Secretary to Vice President Huey-Kang Sytwufirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jia-Hua Wu||Secretary to Secretary General Shiow-Ing Wuemail@example.com|
NHRI Board Office
Address：No.488, Sec. 6, Zhongxiao E. Rd., Nangang Dist., Taipei City 115, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
|Chao-Wei Teng||Administrative affairs for NHRI Board of Directors||# 7576|