- Date: 2020-03-18
- Update: 2020-04-08
- Views: 2103
- To promote image of NHRIby using proper communication facilities.
- To publish publications with consistency, functionality and timeliness.
Major Publication Services
Publication Center issues NHRI Communications on a weekly basis
- The contents of NHRI Communications cover research developments, academic exchange, health news, personnel news, speech videos, and new publications.
- Its subscribers include general public, reporters, journalists, legislators, and medical professionals.
Publication Center publishes the following items in hard copies
- Pamphlets: in Chinese and English
- Annual Reports: in Chinese and English
- Video Briefings: in Chinese and English
- Publication Center facilitates the application of ISBN, GPN and CIP for book publications.
- Publication Center provides services to manage and distribute NHRI publications to the general public.
Editing and Translation Services
- Updating the “Science and Technology Yearbook” for National Science Council.
- Updating the “Annual Report of Public Health” for Department of Health.
- Maintaining and updating the NHRI Academic Calendar.
- Assisting NHRI supporting units in translating documents from Chinese to English.
Jenny L.C. Chen